Happy New Year, time for new year resolution. before I start working on mine, I was curious to see what’s the most common New Year’s resolution. here is the top ten on the list=)
1. Spent more time with friends and family: shocker! Not
2. Fit in fitness: Yes, a staple in mine
3. Tame the Bulge: =) where new year resolution would be without this one
4. Quit Smoking: agree,agree, smoking is bad for you, just this time. Stick to it!
5. Enjoy life more: more books, more laughs, more sex, more beach… more
6. Quit drinking: Done and done
7. Get out of debt: don’t start one=)
8. Learn something new: like what?
9. Help others: volunteer?
10. Get organized: oh god, really? this is the top ten?
source:http://pittsburgh.about.com/od/holidays/tp/resolutions.htm i realize this is from Pittsburgh, but close enough=)
Ok, here is my challenge, don’t mention any of these, be more specific. like Help 10 old lady cross the street=)
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!